Friday, July 27, 2012

Here It Is My Old Bio

I am currently a 30 year old stay at home mom. I have two beautiful 11 month old daughters. I am preparing to return to work as a Department of Defense firefighter instructor and I'm dreading every minute that brings me closer to going back to work. I served in the Army for nearly 11 years then got out and settled down in West Texas. It still doesn't quite feel like home here. I am originally from Grand Island, NE. I have always enjoyed the simple things in life a good sunset, a good meal, a lazy day on the couch but I have been blessed to see and do amazing things, go into a burning building, dangle from a helicopter and of course now raising twins. I think 30 is a milestone in my life but a very small one. I look forward to what the next 30 has to offer

No comments:

Post a Comment