Saturday, January 5, 2013

Goals for the New Year 2012

It is the 5th day of the new year and I already feel like I am running behind. I am just getting over a really bad stomach bug and the kids have also been sick so we haven't had time to really look forward to this New Year. I am so excited to write about my goals. This is going to be a great year. Our son will be turning one in February. He has been such a tremendous blessing! My online endeavors are finally starting to pay off and our financial situation is looking much better. It is time to sit down and really think about what I want to accomplish in 2013

Business Goals:

1. Complete my bachelors degree in Business Management. I have been working on my four year degree for the past ten years. I only have three classes left so I can finally see the finish line.
2. Earn $1000.00 in a month with Squidoo payout and Amazon Affiliate sales combined. This is a very hefty goal but I am very optimistic. I earned $300.00 in the month of December 2012. It may take me the entire year to reach this goal but I am going to work my butt off to accomplish it.
3. Complete 100 quality lenses on Squidoo. I currently have 69 lenses. A few really need a makeover but I am confident I will reach this goal soon.

Personal Goals:

1. Teach the girls the alphabet. They will be starting preschool in the spring so I really need to be more focused with their education.

2. Organize and declutter the house. I am pretty sure this is my goal every year but I am tired of always being behind on the laundry and feeling like I am always cleaning house. We need a better system so I am really going to work hard on this one.

3. I am currently training for the Bataan Memorial Death March Marathon. I will be walking it with my mom in March. I would also like to train to run for a half marathon. I used to be a distance runner back in my Army days but I have really gotten out of shape since I had my children.


No comments:

Post a Comment