Saturday, December 22, 2012

Homemade Kids Table and Chairs

I am proud to say that the kids and I have really been able to cut back on TV. It amazes me how creative we can be without the television on and how much trouble the girls can get into when they are not actively entertained.

 The weather has been really nice here in west Texas so we decided to spend the afternoon in the backyard.

My husband has been chopping away at an old tree in our back yard and we had some stumps laying around. The girls and I decided to chip the bark off and make a set of table and chairs.



They came out great!! Now we have a cute little homemade table and chairs set for the kids that didn't cost us a penny.  My husband is going to give them a once over with the sander and a quick coat of varnish to keep them in good shape and keep the bugs out.

No comments:

Post a Comment