Sunday, November 11, 2012

Easy Nutella Brownie Recipe

I decided to try the 3 ingredient Nutella Brownie Recipe I have been seeing all over Pinterest. Did they change my life? OH YES! are they absolutely delicious? OH YES! Are they as easy as they look? OH YES! The original blogger of the 3 ingredient Nutella Brownies is scoochmaroo over at the blog Instructables. I have to admit I was a little skeptical. The recipe calls for three ingredients.

1 Cup of Nutella
10 Tbs. of flour
2 Eggs

I read a few of the comments before whipping up a batch. Some people were asking about substitutes for the Nutella because it sells for about $5.00 a jar. We absolutely love Nutella. I was so lucky to purchase a dozen jars for $1.50 from a Big Lots that was relocating. They sale a knock off Nutella spread called coca and hazelnut spread. It taste just as good as the real stuff and sells for about half the price. 
The Pralinutta is the hazelnut from Dollar General that also taste fabulous at a fraction of the cost.
I decided to use my silicone cupcake pan to make the Nutella brownie bites. I think I will use a mini cupcake tin next time. My pan looks a little rough but it bakes great!
Simply mix the three ingredients, fill the cupcake pan and bake.
22 minutes in a 350 degree oven for a regular size cupcake tin or 30 minutes for a mini cupcake tin.

The texture of the brownies is amazing. They are crispy on the outside and chewy on the inside. They weren't as sweet as our usual brownie recipe but the hazelnut more than makes up for sweetness. Our family gave these Super easy Nutella brownies a 2 thumbs up!!




No comments:

Post a Comment