Thursday, November 8, 2012

President Barack Obama 2012

I woke up yesterday to the results of the 2012 presidential election. President Obama will be our president for the next four years.

I was so disappointed in the comments of so many of my friends. I understand the passion behind politics but I wish they had the same passion for this country. It angers me to hear the comments that this nation is failing, that we will not survive, that we are doomed.

America remains one of the greatest nations on earth. Hundreds of troops put their lives on the line because they believe in our great country. Our country can not be destroyed by a thousand men, a hundred men and certainly not by one man.

I want to raise my children to believe in this country despite the flaws and the hardships.

Change cannot happen without hard work and perseverance. Stop complaining and make a difference in the lives of those around you. Make it a better world for the future of your children. Do not expect one man to solve all of your problems.



No comments:

Post a Comment