Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Living off our stockpile

I have a new goal this month. I am going to attempt to only cook from our stockpile with the exception of buying fresh fruits, vegtables, milk and cheese. This SHOULD be fairly easy. I have been couponing and stockpiling for the better part of a year now. I hate to say it but I have gradually been increasing our grocery budget instead of decreasing it. Saving money, like spending money can become addicting. I have to keep reminding myself that thier are always going to be sales, and no deal is too good to pass up. 4 weeks that is the goal. I'm hoping this will get us back on track. It has actually been somewhat relaxing not having to clip or file any coupons. I have been reading my regular saving blogs just for fun and of course to snatch up free samples. Wish me luck! I really hope we don't end up eating the same thing over and over because I have stock piled too much off one thing and not enough of another.

No comments:

Post a Comment