Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Twice the life

I was reflecting on all the amazing blessings in my life yesterday. My daughters are so beautiful and happy. I remember thinking that I was going to feel cheated if we didn't have another baby. I thought it was kind of sad that I didn't get to experience the pregnancy of each of my daughters. A year and a half later that thought I had in the back of my head couldn't be further from the truth. I was able to distinguish each baby in my belly. Abby was my kicker!! Which is SOOO who she is. Shes is always in a hurry and on the move. Sofia, on the other hand was such a mellow baby. She is so content with just hanging out. Its difficult to explain but I am a different momma to one then I am to the other. I have been so blessed to have the opportunity to raise these two little angels.

No comments:

Post a Comment