Sunday, February 13, 2011

Momma of the double duo

My daughters turned 18 months yesterday. I'm not sure where the time has gone they are SO big now. My husband was at work. He is a firefighter so I was on my own for 24 hours. I've been working full time for 6 months now so I miss my quality time with the girls. Well let me tell you they were in full blown toddler mode yesterday. They were getting into everything!! trying on all thier shoes and hats, fighting and crying, throwning all thier food on the floor. We were having a great day. Bed time rolled around so I carried my two munchkins up two bed. Wondering how much longer I would be able to carry the two up the stairs together. Once they were playing in thier room I realized that I REALLY had to pee. We have a Jack and Jill bathroom between our room and the girls' room. Literally a second after I set down Abby comes running through the bathroom into the other room I start yelling for her and Sofia crawls after her. I felt like the women on the old Calgon commercials. It was funny just not at that moment. I quickly finished my business and went to check on the double duo. They were running wild in my room, excited to be someplace new. They tried every handle on the dresser and the nightstands. They were so funny. Abby kept making snoring noises. She wanted me to lay down and just let them check things out. aaagh its times like these that I can understands peoples fascination with twins. The girls make an amazing team. They are going to be so much fun to raise.

No comments:

Post a Comment