Thursday, September 27, 2012

I Need More Sleep

One of the first things I need to do to start getting my house in order is to reestablish a bed time for the girls. I have a seven month old but he isn't the one giving me trouble. He goes to bed at 8:30 and sleeps nearly five hours before he gets up to eat. The girls are a different story. Abby figured out how to open the doors about a month ago. We have been struggling to get them to bed ever since. We will follow our nightly routine than wait for them to pop their little heads out 50 times before they finally settle down. Our new goal is to go to bed at 10:00. Hopefully they will go to sleep since the house is dark and quiet.

I am sure we will miss our movie and cuddle time alone on the couch but it will be worth it in the end. I am exhausted. They have been staying up until 11:30 than sneaking down and crawling into our bed at 2:00 in the morning.

So how was our first night of Mission Get Some Sleep...... Exhausting.We cleaned up, got ready for bed and said our good nights. The girls snuck down stairs 4 times!! Oh well walking up the stairs counts as my exercise for the day right?

 
Yes This is the before picture
 
I am approaching my goals one small task at a time. Today we organized the girl's bookshelf and took all the big girls toys out of the toy box downstairs.


I took out all of the magazines and left 10 books for the girls to read. The plan is to change out the books every month. 




Oh yes and we went to the costume store and looked at Halloween stuff!!

No comments:

Post a Comment