Friday, September 28, 2012

The Sacrafices of A Stay at Home Mom

I have been a stay at home mom now for just over a year. It is one of the best decisions I ever made. Do we have to make sacrifices? Yes absolutely We were finally able to buy the kids Halloween costumes today. I know Halloween is still weeks away but the girls have been asking for a Hercules and Witch costume for weeks now but we couldn't afford them.

It hasn't been hard to give up my gym membership, the Chrysler 300 and days at the spa but when I can't give the kids something they want it does stress me out a little. I know they have everything they need and I am sure in the long run we are teaching them valuable lessons but it is still hard.

Today's focus is on clipping and organizing my coupons. They have saved my family a lot of money and I have really been slacking in this area. I need to focus on stretching and saving the money we have instead of getting so obsessed with making more money.

Oh and grandma is here!!! I might actually get some housework done this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment