Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Mommy Tip of the Day

I really thought I was going to get the house more organized this month. I am pretty determined and disciplined when I have set a goal for myself. It is funny how you think you need something, when in fact, you need something totally different. I thought I need to scrub the cabinets, clean the washroom and organize the closets.

I woke up today with a list of things to do. I knew exactly what I could accomplish during nap time and in between episodes of sesame street and Clifford the Big Red Dog.

My son's Face Says it all! This is what I needed to do!
Instead the girls and I lounged around in faded T-shirts and shorts. I didn't do their hair. I rolled around on the floor and played with the baby. I danced and shook my booty to the theme song to Aladdin and Beauty and the Beast.

Mommy tip of the day: Stop reading and blogging about trying to be a better mommy and be one!

No comments:

Post a Comment