Saturday, October 13, 2012

You Are Beautiful Momma

I woke up before my children and jumped into the shower this morning. I could feel my eyes close as I washed my hair. My body wanted to go back to bed. It is Saturday, I had a rough night and a rough week. I slowly creep to the kitchen and pour a cup of coffee. I'm in a funk and I really can't bring myself to do anything useful this morning.

The computer has been shutting down and won't start up properly, We purchased the Norton antivirus disk with money we don't have. My phone completely gave out  last night and my husband broke the chainsaw. The worst casualty this week was our blackberry. It wouldn't charge but was still covered under warranty. I was horrified when it was returned from repair to realize we didn't  remove the pictures and the videos before we sent it off. They were all gone. Videos from last Christmas and my son's birth. I just wanted to cry.

I feel terrible this morning. I picked a fight with the hubby yesterday. I was frustrated, not at him, just in general. We have been working so hard. I have been working so hard to get back on track. Why does this kind of crap happen to us.

I sat at my desk waiting for the computer to start up for the 10th time when my daughter Sofia walks up the stairs. She is carrying her babies and has on her Dora PJs. I hug her good morning. She squeezes my leg and says" Momma your beautiful". I don't know what she is thinking behind those big, brown eyes but her simple statement nearly brings me to tears.

I am too blesses to let a few materials bring me down. I can't believe I was so angry this week. I kiss her on the forehead and serve her a bowl of cereal. It is a new day. I have so much to be thankful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment